Sunday, October 17, 2010

Charity-the pure love of Christ

Charity is a gift from God. The prophet Mormon said that we should “pray unto the
Father with all the energy of heart, that [we] may be filled with this love” (Moroni 7:48).

I have been studying a lot about Charity this week. And it is definitely something that I want to work on. Through sincere prayers I have been blessed with an abundance of charity and I am so grateful for that. Isn't that great? So awesome.

In the Book of Mormon, Alma 13:29;
"Having faith on the Lord; having a hope that ye shall receive eternal life;having the love of God always in your hearts, that ye may be lifted up at the last day and enter into his rest."

If we put our trust in the Lord and to love Him with all our hearts, He will bless us with more charity. I believe that to be true:)

No comments:

Post a Comment