Thursday, October 21, 2010


Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20




Jesus wants everyone to believe in Him and receive the blessings that come to His righteous followers. He is ready and waiting to help everyone. He gives people the opportunity to learn about Him and accept His teachings. Those who have faith in Jesus can open the door to Him by repenting, being baptized, and living righteously. These faithful followers will receive the great blessing of eternal life with Jesus and Heavenly Father.


I know that Jesus stands at the door ready to help us, but we need to invite Him into our lives. By having faith in Him, repenting, being baptized, and following His commandments, we open the door to the great blessing of eternal life with Him and Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment