Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mormon Messages: What Matters Most



What matters most to me? As I was pondering about this message and applying it to myself I came with a few answers. The gospel, Jesus Christ, my Book of Mormon, the people here at Napa, my family, and everyone that has touched my heart. These are what matter most to me and are very important to me. Because without these things or these people, I wouldn't be who I am today. The gospel of has brought so much happiness and joy to my life. Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer and through Him I am saved. The Book of Mormon gives me peace and comfort whenever I read it and it always answers my prayers. The people here at Napa has really opened my eyes and my heart. I have come to learn more about myself by meeting the great and wonderful people here. My family is my strength and they complete me, without them...I would be so lost in this world. And all the people that have touched me in many ways are the great examples and I look up to them. There are many more important things and people that matters most to me, but these are some of the things that keeps me going and to never give up! I love the gospel, my Savior, my family, my Book of Mormon, and everyone here at Napa and through out the world that has changed my life or touched me in some ways...YOU ARE ALL SO IMPORTANT TO ME! I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment