Sunday, November 21, 2010

O Remember, Remember



2 Nephi 29:11

"For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south,and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for our of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written."


I never thought that keeping a journal was that important. I mean, I used to have journals growing up and I would write whenever I feel like too. There were times I forget and sometimes I would not write for a really long time. But journals can be your personal scripture; to write down experiences, inspirations, spiritual influences, testimonies, or anything that comes to mind.
Ask yourself the same question as President Eyring, "Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch me, or us?" I know that Heavenly Father reaches out to us everyday...He works miracles always! But if we really sit down and ponder about how our day went, and write them down...even the small and simple things that happens, we will recognize the many blessings we receive.

We have been commanded by the Lord and taught by our prophets and apostles to write down the revelations we receive through the Spirit. That we will be judged according to which is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment