Thursday, December 23, 2010

God's Creation


Bearded dragon is a type of lizard that lives in the arid, rocky, semi-desert regions and dry open woodlands of Australia. I have never seen one in my whole entire life and I got to hold one last night. It felt really weird and scary, but he was really calm. But I was still freaking out and you really can tell by the look on my face.
It just inspires me of how our Father in heaven created all the creatures and made them all so beautiful and unique in some ways. For "the Lord hath created the earth that it should be inhabited; and he hath created his children that they should posses it." (1 Nephi 17:36) As we all know the story of Adam and Eve partaking the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. From the choices that our first parents made, we were brought forth to experience this life, to learn, and grow. Heavenly Father knew that we would make mistakes and sin. And for His love for us he sent his son, Jesus Christ to come and who ever shall believe in Him will be saved. Jesus Christ accomplished the atonement; suffering for our sins and overcoming death so we can return to our Father after this life. How blessed are we to have all these many blessings given to us by our loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for His creation and the beauty that we see each and everyday. And the great plan of happiness that He has prepared for us. I am so grateful to know that I am special and precious to my Heavenly Father. That he planned this all out and made it so beautiful for me and His love is real and true.

2 comments: